The ultimate guide to achieving a fulfilled retirement. This course should be taken if you are struggling with the transition to retirement or retirement itself. This is the definitive guide to ease the pain of a major life change. The course has all the secret tips designed to make SMART decisions and plans for your retirement and covers a wide range of topics as detailed below broken into 9 modules to allow you to work through each of them at your own pace:
- Identifying what gives you your sense of worth and purpose
- Anticipating potential relationship issues that may arise and plans to avoid them
- Mapping your social network - to plan for support networks and friends following retirement
- The importance of health and exercise in retirement
- Planning your day in retirement to avoid common issues such as loss of structure and purpose
- Utilizing your existing skills in retirement or learning new ones
- Exploring work options - volunteering, part time work , consulting and more
- Evaluating downsizing options and looking at the paperwork
"How to be happy and fulfilled in retirement" Mastery Course, consists of an introduction, then 9 modules and a wrap up. Each module will take between 20-25 minutes to work through plus there is an activity to complete at the end of each module.
At the end of the Mastery Course you will walk away with your individual Roadmap for Freedom, created during this course and can be used by you, to achieve happiness and fulfillment for the next 30 or so years.