SMART Retirement was created to help individuals and businesses ease successfully into retirement. It was born when the co-founders' loved one collapsed on his first day of retirement, and in a terrifying series of events, was rushed to hospital in the back of an ambulance.
The reason for his collapse, recent retirement, left him feeling worthless and lost. Out of this experience was born the dream, that all retirees should have a fulfilled, not time filled retirement.
The school provides the ultimate guide to achieving a fulfilled retirement. Get all the secret tips to make SMART decisions and plans for your retirement including:
- Identifying what gives you your sense of worth and purpose
- Anticipating potential relationship issues that may arise and plans to avoid them
- Mapping your social network - to plan for support networks and friends following retirement
- The importance of health and exercise in retirement
- Planning your day in retirement to avoid common issues such as loss of structure and purpose
- Utilizing your existing skills in retirement or learning new ones
- Exploring work options - volunteering, part time work , consulting and more
- Evaluating downsizing options and looking at the paperwork
You will walk away with a detailed plan to get it all done thereby achieving happiness and fulfillment in the next 20 - 30 years.
Find out if you are ready using our quick assessment tool.